- possible lockout next year meaning, Dez, you're not playing. Save up buddy!
- Owners will use this against the players in the lockout negotiations. Players ask for more money, owners say stop the stupid spending, players react by saying JerryWorld in Arlington wasn't their idea, owners say if there was no stadium you wouldn't be playin meaning no money for you. This could go on forever but I'll stop.
- Bryant is only guaranteed 8 million of his rookie contract. This is before tax, agent fees, normal expenses (housing, food, water), stupid expenses (pricey cars, bottle service, expensive clothes). So 55K is probably a huge chunk of your income considering you've only earned 4 weeks of pay
- A 21 year old doesn't need this because 10 years from now he will think it is ok and 5 years after that he will be broke. NFL needs to teach fiscal responsibility. These guys are supposed to be role models, remember?
- which of the Cowboys snitched on the bill? This should be kept in house. Bragging about this kind of money doesn't make us fans feel so great. Don't belittle us
- Cowboys are 1-2. I don't think now is the time to having crazy dinners, getting fat on 20oz Kobe steak and drinking about $900 bottles of wine. Hit the weight boys.
In all seriousness, ESPN and the media needs to stop reporting this story and other crazy hazing done in professional sports. The "promotion" causes those who watch and read about it think its okay. Consider the plentiful college audience who watch ESPN and are in fraternities and sororities. They don't have money to haze like Dez but they definitely will get creative and push it to the limit. Bad news bears waiting to happen.